Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splash screen solution.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Ok, too many folks are bothered by Penelope staring at them, so I have come up with a solution.  When you start up your tax program, immediately switch over to this post.  After a few seconds you can switch back over.  What could be as innocent and helpful to find Saint Teresa praying for you to have a successful opening of your tax program?

Saint Teresa.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Camp1040
Level 10

It will add more time to the start up process for me, since I will have to genuflect before I can continue, it is easy to get one knee to the floor but the return trip takes some time.

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Ok, that might actually be the funniest thing you've said or shown here!!! 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I wonder if her resume says "Intuit Tax Splash Screen Model Tax Year 2022"

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Ok, that might actually be the funniest thing you've said or shown here!!! "

I try 😀

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

It will add more time to the start up process for me, since I will have to genuflect before I can continue, it is easy to get one knee to the floor but the return trip takes some time.

IRonMaN
Level 15

That's a plus - you get a little extra exercise in for the day. 

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

Since my solution for other peoples problems caused you a problem, I will mark your problem as a solution.  If I understand church stuff properly, if you get enough solutions, you can skip confession for a month.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10

Thank you, I really didn't want to come back and read replies since every view required a bended knee, but as you noted, with the exercise I burned 614 calories. 😂😂!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You look slimmer already!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

It is funny that it seems like the most common complaint this year is that loading screen

I guess that means the software is working fairly well this year (at least until the next update). Maybe those ladies help kept the 'bugs' out of the software.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Maybe those ladies help kept the 'bugs' out of the software."

If so, I vote to give them a big raise 💰💰

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers