Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule b is not showing errors?

melissa
Level 1

2018 Sch B is not showing an error if the information for interest or dividends is missing

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ernie
Level 9

I will get this logged.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
Ernie
Level 9

I will get this logged.

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) @Matt105 this is one that was working before that was broken with this update.  This is what we were talking about.  How frustrating.
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
also @The Intuit Boris this is what we are talking about.  This was working but now it is broke.  So what else did I review that was working that is now broken that could cause me problems?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I believe this issue showed up here shortly after the program was ready for download.  Whether that ever got reported to bug central is another story.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
I know it was working at one point.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Did Melissa load off a CD and not update yet?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I remember this being an issue early in January...not sure if it ever worked.  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
I just did an update and it is not working.  It is so bad that if you enter in no ordinary dividends but enter in qualified dividends there is no error.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Well if that is working, that means something else was fixed :joy::joy:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
yea, that's bad.  SMH  Sch B didn't even change, not sure why the programming got changed.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Someone has lazy fingers and tripped over a wire...I wonder that too, Lisa. How do they break something fixing something else?
0 Cheers