Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Ohio Returns Printing in Spanish?

karen0224
Level 2

Hello!  I am printing returns today and every once in a while my State of Ohio return prints in what looks like Spanish.  Has anyone had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it.  I've searched around with no luck!  Thank you!  Karen

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

A work-round is that you can usually create a PDF, then print the PDF and it should work fine.

Due to Intuit frantically trying to deal with the new law changes, I suspect that the print problem may not be fixed this year, as it probably isn't a top priority.  But the PDF work-around should allow us to get them printed correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

A work-round is that you can usually create a PDF, then print the PDF and it should work fine.

Due to Intuit frantically trying to deal with the new law changes, I suspect that the print problem may not be fixed this year, as it probably isn't a top priority.  But the PDF work-around should allow us to get them printed correctly.

0 Cheers
karen0224
Level 2

I should have thought of that!  Thank you for the tip!

0 Cheers