Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software recommendation.

AlexaCPAGroup
Level 1

Hi everyone, my name is Alexa, and I am a small CPA company business owner with 700+ current customers.

I need some advice or suggestions about software and system management because my company is snowballing and want to create a working and reliable system. I have a few concerns about the workflow and communication inside and outside of the company. The biggest one is the software that can be used. Currently, we are using Proseries as accounting software, and it seems very good, but we are using only 40-50% of the features. If you have any suggestions, or maybe you have an excellent link to the forum or YouTube video about the Proseries, something like an ultimate guide, I would appreciate that. Also, I was thinking about hiring a professional for 4-5 hours of tutoring. If you know someone, please give me contact information.

I would appreciate some help/advice/suggestion about the software that helps manage clients/customers and services. We tried Close CRM, Monday.com, ClickUp trying to organize and store clients' information, but it was a mess in the end. We are looking for software that will help us communicate through emails, calls, and text messages in one program. It is very messy when you need to send email through Google, text via Google Voice, and call with Zoom. Sometimes we are losing our client only because of the mess created by our system. Any suggestions about the software will be very welcome. Also, how do you manage email if you have 5+ employees? The inbox is shared, and what if different people responsible for other customers? Are you using stars and labels to manage it, or maybe Outlook is helpful?

I have many questions, and if you have time or the ability to communicate and share your success, it would be great. Please feel free to contact me. I would appreciate it.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here