Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since renewing my 2 packages, Basic and Professional 2 days ago for some reason the system does not download. Looks like it is for seconds but then just stairs at me!Why?

J--Stephan
Level 1

So I'm not sure what is wrong.  I am using the same lap top I had for the 2017 returns yet nothing is downloading to my laptop or at least the 2018 icons don't appear.

What's the deal?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Typically if you see the download process begin but then just stop with no error/message, it is AntiVirus interfering, so i would triple check that you have excluded ProSeries from your AV/Malware scans before installing.  Also, be sure you exclude from ALL antivirus if you're running more than one.  This is the most common cause.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Typically if you see the download process begin but then just stop with no error/message, it is AntiVirus interfering, so i would triple check that you have excluded ProSeries from your AV/Malware scans before installing.  Also, be sure you exclude from ALL antivirus if you're running more than one.  This is the most common cause.

0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Intriguing.  Is there a price break by using Basic and Pro?  Maybe use Basic for unlimited 1040 and Pro for biz?  What's the User benefit of both??
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
So there are users that use Basic Unlimited + 15 biz returns that has them use basic for 1040's and Pro for the biz
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
But all Basic users have the ability to use Professional to do biz returns it would just be PPR unless they have the package i called out above.
0 Cheers