Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So the Form 7202 says it wont be able to be Efiled?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

IRonMaN
Level 15

"software is one of the most expensive"

Depends on who you are comparing to.

Slava Ukraini!
Tyhaze
Level 1

How would I remove this form I added by mistake 

Nhimebaugh
Level 2

They can br efiled with a professional service tax system that has been confirmed.  Just not online software. I was going to use turbo tax now I have to take my business elsewhere because your system refuses to efile it.  My tax guy can efile it. My daughters tax girl efiled gets to on the 12th no issues

Nhimebaugh
Level 2

Youb can efile with a professional tax person just not turbo yrs I found that out today

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@Nhimebaugh   This is NOT the TurboTax forum.  This is a forum for tax professionals, and we already know how to file Form 7202 with our software.

Chris2020
Level 1

The IRS finally released Form 7202 and that form’s instructions on January 28, 2021, following OMB approval for the official release, but apparently filing the form with Turbo Tax will not be available until February 11 via mail, not e-filing.

0 Cheers
Nhimebaugh
Level 2

You can efile with Hand R block online that form, you can efile with a professional tax service online as well. If you search H and R block that form has a check mark next to it and it is able to be efiled. Just turbo tax cannot. My tax accountant can efile it no problem. I been with you guys 8 years but had to switch just because of this form. Pretty sad you loose business over this one form and also over your self employment sch- sch-t bug you still have in your system as well. 

Nhimebaugh
Level 2

Okay had no clue this wasn't the TurboTax forum I was just answering a question . But if your with TurboTax then you know this form can be e-filed just not with you guys. I hope you fix that so your customers don't have to pdf and print and sign. Complete lies telling people it won't be able to be efiled when in fact in can with other tax places online and with professional software. 

0 Cheers
Missionsmike1
Level 1

I’m trying to remove this credit/form but the system will not let me.  Help?

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Go to the form you want to delete so its on your screen, then Ctrl+W

that should delete it unless there are numbers that are automatically populating into the form, then it will return

0 Cheers
nemoe
Level 1

The fact I was sick for 30 days ....video calls 3 times a week....and now unemployed...I have been a delivery driver for 2 years and I got sick from postmates and they never paid that either "they have covid relief fund" a lie. I guess I am use to being screwed....Its sad when the people that actually had this virus didn't receive no financial support because too many was doing fraud. I had to file. I needed my money so I filed but was told to you can't e file...form 7202 is not eligible. I can't wait 6 weeks or more  for 5k I took the lesser amount 3k but at least I can pay my doctor bills. smd the government is a total fraud ... and these jobs could care less...

#justaslave 

You are lying! Stop lying!!!!  I just filed my taxes with 7202 forms with TAXSLAYER and I logged i just to post this.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So *bleep* are you doing in here if you use TaxSlayer?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

it is not the IRS it is INTUIT....as always.  THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME INTUIT NMADE US WAIT FOR THE FORMS..AND ON THOSE YEARS I TOOK MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.   I JUST EFILED MY 7202 ON TAXSLAYER.  I HAD TO COME BACK AND TELL YOU ALL THIS AFTER SUCH A DISCOURAGING FILING EPERING WITH TURBOTAX THIS YEAR.   MOST AMERICANS HAVE FORM 7202  TURBO TAX HAD BETTER GET ON THE BALL, IF THEY WANT TO HAVE A DECENT CUSTOMER BASE THIS YEAR!!!!

TAX SLAYER IS ACCEPTING FORM 7202 FOR EFILE.  I AM SURE THAT THIS IS AN INTUIT PROBLEM.  TURBOTAX IS LYING TRY TO KEEP YOU FROM NOT USING ANOTHER SERVICE.  THEY MESSED  UP BIG THIS YEAR FIRST THEY EFFED UP OR STIMULUS CHECKS....NOW THIS....BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT 7202 DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EFILED

0 Cheers

-FORM 7202 IS EFILEABLE   TURBOTAX NEEDS TO QUIT LYING.  JUST USE ANOTHER SOFTARE

TAX SLAYER IS ACCEPTING FORM 7202 FOR EFILE.  I AM SURE THAT THIS IS AN INTUIT PROBLEM.  TURBOTAX IS LYING TRY TO KEEP YOU FROM NOT USING ANOTHER SERVICE.  THEY MESSED  UP BIG THIS YEAR FIRST THEY EFFED UP OUR STIMULUS CHECKS....NOW THIS....BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT 7202 CAN BE EFILED

0 Cheers

HERE IS THE TRUTH...... TURBO TAX IS LYING TO KEEP US FROM SEEKING OUT ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER TO DO OUR TAXES ON    FORM 7202 IS 100% EFILEABLE, JUST USE ANOTHER SERVICE.   I USED TAXSLAYER

WOW!!! THAT IS SO SAD AND HEARTBREAKING..I AM MAD FOR YOU.   TURBO TAX IS LYING!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT YOU TOOK THE LESSER AMOUNT AND LEFT SO MUCH ON THE TABLE!!!!! I WAS SO FRUSTRATED AFTER GETTING TO THE END OF TURBOTAX, TO BE TOLD I COULDN'T!!!!!   I SEARHED ONLINE ALL NIGHT, BECAUSE I WAS DETERMINED TO FILE BY THIS MORNING!!!  TAXSLYER LET ME EFILE WITH 7202!!!!  I AM SURE OTHER ONLINE TAX PREP SERVICES WILL ALSO  ALLOW FOR EFILE!!!!!   I HAD TO COME BACK TO THIS THREAD AFTER SUCCESFULLY EFILING MY 7202 AND WARN ABD TELL EVERYBODY THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT THESE LIES THAT AN EGGHEAD TURBOTAX EM[LPYEE IS SPREADING IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi, I just efiled a couple of taxes with the Form 7202, just attach it as a PDF. It is not a bid deal, it does not stop you from efiling, the only thing you have to do it is follow these instructions because I tried something else and it did not work. 

Go the print

uncheck everything and just let the check on Form 7202

Click create pdf., PS will transfer the Form to the ProPDF file, the same file when you create another pdf. 

Go to the EFile tab, select the form 7202. Make sure you look for the form in the drop down menu of the attachment window. 

Continue with the efile process. That it all. I did twice already. 

0 Cheers

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!   TAXSLAYER IS EFILING 7202!!!!  I KNOW, BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I HAD TO TAKE MY BUSINESS THIS YEAR.  TAXSLYER IS ALSO A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!   I AM NOT PROMOTING TAX SLAYER OR AYTHING, BUT AFTER MY DEEP RESEARCH, YOU CAN FILE 7202 THROUGH EFILE ON EVERY OTHER TAX SERVICE PROVIDE BUT TURBOTAX-----SMH

I AM GLAD YOU FIGURED OUT AN ALTERNATIVE WAY. BUT TO ME THAT IS DOING WAY TOO MUCH!!!!   I DID SOME RESEARCH, AND TURBO TAX IS LYING!!!! FORM 7202 IS EFILEABLE!!!!! JUST GO TO ANOTHER ONLINE TAX SERVICE.  I USED TAXSLAYER.

EITHER WAY, I AM HAPPY TOU FIGURED SOMETHING OUT TO GET IT DONE FOR YOURSELF.

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Per the IRS E-File Business rules, from 7202 is not currently available for e-file, for more information on the schema click here.

That being said, ProSeries has the ability to be able to generate the form so that you can attach as PDF.

For more information generating form 7202 click here.
For more information on attaching PDFs to returns, click here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"