Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, rcooley was planning a picnic

IRonMaN
Level 15

My friend rcooley always likes to make sure that when folks have picnics, the weather is warm and dry.  However, not all of my posts are about rcooley, picnics, or warm weather.  But when you call 911 and the cops don't show up, you look for alternative ways to get their attention.  Since I responded to a post by our moderator and two new recruits this morning and didn't get a response, I thought maybe I could get someone's attention by mentioning Mr Fireball himself ------------------ he seems to attract attention these days.  So the question that I asked this morning, I'll ask again.  Why is this place so funky.  Sometimes it works fine and other times it takes forever to respond or it just conks out?

Ready, Set ....Go! Tax Year 2022! - Intuit Accountants Community

Slava Ukraini!
7 Comments 7
sjrcpa
Level 15

I've never even seen Community Basics before.

Ex-AllStar
rbynaker
Level 13

@sjrcpa wrote:

I've never even seen Community Basics before.

They had to start somewhere.  Next we'll see Community Cobols and Community Pascals.  Hopefully Lisa's still around when the Community Python arrives.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Somebody give me a heads up when those pythons are coming.  That is the one thing that Indiana Jones and I have in common - I hate snakes.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@sjrcpa how can you see it, you (your avatar) is looking the other way?

IRonMaN
Level 15

She has eyes in the back of her head.  That's why she is so smart --------------- she sees twice as much as you and I do.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Good point PA, but so is Jeff's.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

IRonMaN_0-1644790635863.png

Slava Ukraini!