Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So is it my understanding correct, that Proseries doesn't offer online chat anymore. I called and the wait time was 4 hours. I paid a lot of money for this program.

Triplet-Mom
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

Try asking here. You are likely to get a good answer in less than 4 hours.

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
sjrcpa
Level 15

Try asking here. You are likely to get a good answer in less than 4 hours.

ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

accurategen
Level 2
Customer support has vanished from ProSeries. On hold for hours for a "i dont know" or post online for a maybe.
abctax55
Level 15
@accurategen - there is no need to resurrect these old posts.  
Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Summer2014
Level 1

Not working

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

It was a joke.  Dusty forgot to use the sarcasm font.

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

This is the "new and improved" support chat.  Please excuse our accents.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
abctax55
Level 15

And they didn't last year either.

Post here; lots of "support" from your peers on this forum that might just solve your problem.

Ernie
Level 9

If you are not getting any help try e-mailing them at QBcares@intuit.com.