Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So how long is it going to take Pro Series to update the withdrawal date to 5.17.21????

EARLE
Level 1

IRS rules 5 days ago or more that TP can file and pay extended to 5/17/21-- so why isn't the Pro Series updated??? I input 5/17/2021 for my client who owes a few thousand and Pro Series says it's a f error???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

16 Comments 16
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They have to wait for IRS to update their programming for the new date...took IRS a few weeks to get it done last year when the date changed, hopefully they can get it done quicker this time around.

Yellow banner alert in the program about it today!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Print a 1040-V and have them mail it that day. Simple solution.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
IRonMaN
Level 15

The better question is - when are these questions going to stop?

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Just when you think it is safe to go back in the water; another redundant question is posted. No wonder the ACME counters couldn't handle the job!

EARLE
Level 1

Hey Camp1040- not sure who made you King of all questions. My first question ever in 17 years of using Pro Series-- why don't you do some tax work or are you just a troller?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
EARLE, the question has been asked soo many times each day, its become a running joke now.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Hey Camp1040- not sure who made you King of all questions"

We had a vote after the question was posted for the 1 millionth time and he won by a landslide.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

"My first question ever in 17 years of using Pro Series"

Just for the record, either this wasn't your first post or you may want to check to see who has been hacking your computer and posting under your name.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

You would think after 17 years, a person would spend 17 seconds researching this site that contains a wealth of knowledge from very smart folks who would rather be answering and helping other prepares with not common knowledge questions. My point, do a little research before draining the valuable resources of the Champs/Allstars......back to work.

PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man I think you better call for an early election... You are the most popular author on this forum... Therefore maybe you should be crowned King of pro series... I would be honored if you would invite me to your coronation, will you?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Nah.  I'll stick with my current job as court jester.  Kings get overthrown from time to time.  I kinda like the job security of the jester.  Besides. I believe the court jester was the precursor to the Walmart greeter.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

If you reconsider please let me know... One of my ancestors was an advisor to the Habsburg Monarchy... I can read up on what exactly his duties were, and then I can help you when you are crowned King of Pro Series and then establish the Noble House of Iron Man... in the meantime think about what you want your Coat of Arms to look like...

IRonMaN
Level 15

Coat of Arms - how about a roadrunner?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

sounds great to me.. we can have it chasing a griffin or the other way around...

IRonMaN
Level 15

Just keep the griffen away from ACME products.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Griffins have been domesticated for some time now and they are quite tame..... Although it would be a good idea to keep the apple strudel in a locked chest.....