Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart worksheet 1095 A links to a "associated" business. Legal LINK?

brucecallie
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

The link ties it to the possibility of being used as self employed health insurance.  What do you mean by Legal LINK?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

The link ties it to the possibility of being used as self employed health insurance.  What do you mean by Legal LINK?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
brucecallie
Level 1
Legal as in TP pd. much less than 1095 A amount and link makes tax liability lessen a lot.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
did they have to repay some of the APTC?  I think that that counts as premiums paid too.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
brucecallie
Level 1
Smart worksheet 1095 A links to a "associated" business. Legal LINK?
did they have to repay some of the APTC?  I think that that counts as premiums paid too.
0 Cheers
brucecallie
Level 1
Form 1095 A showed they paid much less than they should have according to income.  They would have had to pay as "other tax" on the return but when I linked the form to a schedule C, it served to reduce income, resulting tax and activated a credit to reduce amount of credit that had to be repaid + federal tax.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Did the 8962 get completely filled in?
You've marked the boxes near the bottom of the fed info worksheet that the TP/SP cant be claimed as a dependent , right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers