Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

size of print of homebase

Greta
Level 9

I don't know what I did to minimize the homebase printing size so it's unreadable. How do I get it back to normal size?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Hold the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Hold the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Greta
Level 9

A BIG THANK YOU!

tomvsmith
Level 2

That suggestion does not work.  I have held the control key down and moved the mouse ball up for more that 300 tries.  At the bottom of the screen on the right it shows that 331 files are in the database but they are not showing up on the screen.  I mentioned before tech support is no help.  I have been using intuit tax products since the first came out in the DOS days and this has NEVER happened.  I need to fix this, and soon.  If anyone has other suggestions call me at [phone number removed] 9:AM TO 8:00 PM SEVEN DAYS A WEEK

Thomas V. Smith, CPA, Goochland VA

0 Cheers
Greta
Level 9

My issue with home base is that the name cuts off, so for common surnames, I have no way of finding the client I'm looking for. I have to open several before I find the one I want. What helps a little is if I have an email address that I recognize.

0 Cheers