Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since you can only contact tech support via phone (no email option), how do you notify them of an error in the software?

bjnathe
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Report it here and a Moderator can forward it to the powers that be.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Report it here and a Moderator can forward it to the powers that be.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
LBkoolmom
Level 2

Hi Lisa,

Happy New Year! We are having an issue right out of the gate with our client check list that we batch print and batch email using outlook and printing off HP laser jet, iphone view and andorid view as well. the client checklist option to edit and save for all clients has the issue. It will NOT hold a paragragh or allow to be spaced to be able to read on email view or print on hand held devices.

i have an attachment of the bata testing we do beforehand but i'm unable to attach it to this message board. Thank you if you are able to assist. [personal information removed for privacy]

it's sunday sorry. Jan 03, 2021

Can you help?

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@LBkoolmom 

You want to Remove your personal direct contact info from this public forum, to avoid being spammed and scammed.

You use step 3, here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/idb-p/603

To Submit something for the Intuit support people to see and act on, and for peer users to vote on.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
LBkoolmom
Level 2

thank you !

0 Cheers
brianyui
Level 1

I get a error : payments failed.

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@brianyui Are you getting any other errors & are you using ProSeries? 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers