Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section 199A dividends

Level 1

Where on the income tax return do I report Section 199A dividends?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

Form 8995 or 8995-A

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Level 2

From a 1099?  Double click on the schedule B item, bringing upp the "additional info" worksheet.

About 4-6 lines down is one for 199 divs.