Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwed-up Enrollment

LLSMITH326
Level 2

TPG and Proseries tells me that I am enrolled with Quick Collect, but the Intuit Electronic Filing Center says I am enrolled with a different bank. I cancelled my enrollment with Refund Advantage and they were to send that acknowledgement to ProSeries so my returns would go through.  Well, after days of calling and going back and forth with TPG and Proseries and Refund Advantage, I am still unable to efile because the Intuit EF Center has not updated.  How long does it take to update.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I did the same thing, and when I tried to efile got the same message. Called support filled out new application for TPG (same bank I had, but wrong product) About 3 hours I was good to go, efiled client and all was well.

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I did the same thing, and when I tried to efile got the same message. Called support filled out new application for TPG (same bank I had, but wrong product) About 3 hours I was good to go, efiled client and all was well.

vanidosa27
Level 3

How were you able to get your application to go thru. The Proconnect application is not working for me and another person I saw posted on here. 

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Filled it out with support on line with me, and they were viewing what was on my computer. Guess support has some input when doing the ap, but everything went smooth.

Margalie
Level 1

I did all that nothing is working.  I called proseries 5 times already and nothing is resolved.

0 Cheers
LLSMITH326
Level 2

I got support on the line about 5 times and nothing is resolved as of yet.  Could not submit an application because the screen goes into an indefinite loop and just stalls. Now after they did something, I am not even able to get to the Quick Collect application.  The Quick Collect icon is not active.  Proseries is soon gonna have to refund my license fee and take this whole program and shove it!

0 Cheers
LLSMITH326
Level 2

I got support on the line about 5 times and nothing is resolved as of yet.  Could not submit an application because the screen goes into an indefinite loop and just stalls. Now after they did something, I am not even able to get to the Quick Collect application.  The Quick Collect icon is not active.  Proseries is soon gonna have to refund my license fee and take this whole program and shove it!

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I know this is too late now, but when you have support come on your computer you can have them control everything or just view your screen, and have you do anything they think needs doing. I never let them have control, only view, and I will do whatever they want. That way I know exactly what was done. sorry for all your issues 

0 Cheers