Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule K-1 ( form 1120-S)

JULIE KIM
Level 1

I have question about the  V * stmt of #17 ( Other Information ) in Schedule K-1 for 1120S

I am not sure what should I input number of V in 1040 Sche K-1 wks, because # 17 only showing V * stmt.

Please let me know how to know amount of V in #17.

Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
RollTide68
Level 8

Are you creating the K-1 from an 1120-S you prepared or are you inputting one you received from a client?

If you are creating the K-1 with an 1120-S then proseries will create the statement A

If you are inputting one you received from a client then you will need the statement A that goes with that K-1.

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

when you are inputing the 1120S K-1 into the 1040... look right below line 17.. there is a 17 V.. hit the Quick Zoom button  a Section D1 will popup.. and you enter the QBIA numbers (Statement A as @RollTide68  mentioned above).. which is the   additional info you got, attached with the 1120S K-1

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers