Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santa Barbara Bank

Highlighted
Level 2

Refunds have been funded and checks still not ready to print? Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
15 Replies 15
Highlighted
Level 2
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I have 21 of them to print and it  is really sad and unprofessional of Proseries not to tell the truth !!

The said 11am this morning and nothing.  I have these people in my office and it not a pretty thing to see. They have been waiting since January.

I've been on the phone for over 4 hours trying to verify what going on. They flat out lied  yesterday !!

Were are asking for any and all fees because who waits until a major disbursements and there system is a hot mess. We are getting only bits and piece of data and have missing fees to booth..

They had the never to charge a $19.00 Technology fee !!!

After 30 years we will not use proseries ever again..

They could have sent out a message letting the Professional know there will be a problem..!! 

Highlighted
Level 2

The most ridiculous part about this (I have 64 waiting for print authorization) is that TurboTax didn't have this problem.  Proseries Basic can print from sbtpg.com (Why weren't we given the same opportunity?).  We pay the most to get the best and most complete software package and get screwed.

Highlighted
Level 2

Yes this is really hurting all of our businesses.  Just not a good look.  And it is very likely these disgruntled clients will look elsewhere next year, maybe try TurboTax themselves.  Which is what Intuit wants.  ProSeries Professional software users have really suffered with the changes and outrageous price increases over the last few years.  After 20 years, I am done and will be moving on to something else next year.

0 Cheers
Highlighted

I understand you I have been with Turbotax (Intuit) since the 80's and last year I had an issue now this year there is a bigger issue....clients complain because I didn't offer advance due to Proseries doesn't offer it now this is another problem could cause me clients....I might have to join you and find something else.

0 Cheers
Highlighted

Now the time has been remove!!! Are you kidding me we have clients waiting on their money.  Yes, the technology fee needs to be remove if we can't get things up and running in a respective time frame this is ridicules...

0 Cheers
Highlighted

Yes, still having that problem.....they said it would be up and running by 11:00 EST today and it is still not printing....it is not on the bank side but Proseries and this is really frustrating at the most especially when clients waited much longer to received their refund due to the government but now have to wait on software issues...clients don't look at the software they look at us.

Highlighted
Level 1

YES supposedly a remote indicator problem with Intuit software and SBBT that is supposed to be resolved hopefully by 11 am today. they says watch for email or new download

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I got a software download about 30 minutes ago, but still no checks to print.  Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Level 1

where /who was download from. what was it suppose to be please?

0 Cheers
Highlighted

Yes they said 11:00 EST that time has past!!! I can only tell customers that they are working on it and they don't want to hear that 😖

Highlighted
Level 2

Intuit needs to issue an updated time for this resolution.  We have too many customers that are sitting waiting and calling and we have nothing to tell them.  There needs to be some type of monetary reimbursement for this frustration.

Highlighted
Level 2

Anyone with updates?  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8

Yep, almost 1:00 pm CST and nothing but crickets from ProSeries.

For the cost of this software I don't think I can justify staying with them.

Guess it will be a long summer of training on Drake for next year. 🙂