Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It appears as if the latest update short-circuited the "REVIEW" routine when doing final checks on completed returns. I rely on this as a final audit before efiling. fix?

ggardner-next
Level 2

wondering if you are aware of this problem and when you are planning on a patch to fix it?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just had an EA in town call me asking if I was having the same issue as you described...its only happening with QBID clients, right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just had an EA in town call me asking if I was having the same issue as you described...its only happening with QBID clients, right?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I thought schedule C was the common denominator for someone else -------------- but maybe it was the QBID rolling off of the schedule C.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
He's called me twice now, the first time to complain about it, the next time to tell me it only happens to QBID returns.  LOL  
I told him if I see a fix, I'd let him know!  Thought I saw someone mention it earlier.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Do you think there is anyone left to work on that one?  I think we got the pot stirred a little for Caroljo so maybe everyone will be working on her project tomorrow.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
ggardner-next
Level 2
yes only happening on QBID returns thus far....still no fix today as I just ran an Update. (2/7/2018 4:35pm EST)
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I lost print capability again today after updating....everything is just a mess.

0 Cheers
lori3
Level 3
Same problem with QBID returns here. Can't get past the TSJ Tag Errors check in the review.
0 Cheers
lori3
Level 3
Just tried unchecking all the options and running one at a time in the review for QBID returns. It's only the Diagnostics section which to me is the most important of all of them.
0 Cheers
ggardner-next
Level 2
how do we get anyone at ProSeries IT to know that this is a problem that needs resolution?
0 Cheers