Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

Highlighted
Level 1

I have been waiting all day to get updates on the clients who returns have dropped and the checks that need to be printed but when I update acknowledgement it says no updates clients are going crazy and this is frustrating 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
12 Replies 12
Highlighted
Level 1

Ugh! We're having the same issue. I thought it was just us.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I'm having the same isssues

0 Cheers
Highlighted

The unexpected behavior in regards to TPG check printing status being "awaiting authorization," despite the checking funds being released on the TPG website has been reported. We have determined that there was a miscommunication between ProSeries and the bank for the acknowledgements. We are processing the bank acknowledgements for customers who were impacted by this issue.

Highlighted
Level 1

Are you guys working on this as we speak or is this something that will be done as we call in individually?

We need solutions pretty fast since we have worried and disgruntled clients.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Ok, I have called TPG to find out it isn't a problem with them but a problem with Proseries need to print checks for customers it has now been all day and no resolution.  I have tried all the trouble shooting solutions and still have clients showing "Awaiting Auth".

0 Cheers
Highlighted

We will send out communication once resolved.  If you are experiencing issues after receiving that please don't hesitate to contact us.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted

Do they have a time frame when this issue will be resolved have unhappy clients?

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hello Ashley,

Hopefully it is working at 11:00 EST because at this point it is still down and I have some clients that are very upset and don't want to wait any longer.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

JACKDOG IS BACK !!!!

BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH SBBT THEY ARE BLAMING PROSERIES FOR THIS SCREW-UP. PROSERIES SAYS ITS SBBT AND DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEMS.

PROSERIES PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE OUT SO THAT ALL PRORESSIONALS KNOW YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM !!

THE CLIENTS SHOULD HAVE THERE FEES RE-MBURSED AS THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 30 DAYS WHICH IS PLENTY OF TIME TO GET THIS RIGHT.

WE ARE PAYING A TECHNOLOGY FEE OF $19.00 FOR WHAT !! BY THE WAY YOU ALL DID NOT DISCLOSE THIS TO US!!

PLEASE VERITY YOUR FEES PAID AGAINST YOUR PREPARE DEPOSITS WE HAD SOME MISSING. 

WE CANT PRINT CHECKS !! BOTTOM LINE THIS IS A HOT MESS.

MY ASSISTANT WAITED ON THE PHONE FOR OVER 3 HOURS ONLY FOR THE REPRESENTATIVE TO RAISE HER VOICE AND NOT ADMIT THERE WAS A PROBLEM. 

ITS SEEM LIKE THE PROSERIES CUSTOMERS ARE LOW PRIORITY .  I HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHAT WE HAVE KNOW FOR YEARS THAT OFFERING TAX PREPRATION TO THE PUBLIC IS A MONSTER..LOL.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY TAX SEASON. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Sometimes I wonder if Intuit is not putting enough resources into ProSeries and it is a low priority.  On the busiest day of the tax year, we have clients that are waiting on checks.  Phone won't stop ringing.  It really makes your business look bad and further push these clients into doing their own taxes.  Which is what Intuit wants I guess.  Very frustrated!!!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
0 Cheers