Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewal

dandan
Level 2

I can't get anyone to fix my account, why?

nohelp.JPG

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
nobody is answering the phone?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

You previously asked this, here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/re-why-no-quote-and-why...

In that topic, there was the suggestion to contact Intuit.

"I can't get anyone to fix my account, why?"

Because right now, you are asking Peer Users.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
dandan
Level 2

Yes, but they don't seem interested in fixing the account so that this is not an ongoing issue.

0 Cheers
dandan
Level 2

Tried that, but they have not seemed interested in fixing my account so that this is not an ongoing issue, so I am trying to get the attention of someone that might fix the issue.  And since they sent me an email today telling me that I can go into my account and do this I am posting again that I can't.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I'm sorry for the experience. This is way out of my domain, but i'll ask around.

George4Tacks
Level 15

Maybe @IntuitAustin can get someone to help you.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Deb said she could fix it, and was going to reach out to Austin to get the customer's info. She's on the East Coast, so might not be til tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I checked with Deb... sounds like you're set. Thanks for your perseverance, and again I'm sorry for the frustration.