Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal Costs

Highlighted
Level 1

The Web site is showing Pro Series Basic; 4 states with Fast Path for $1,149.  I am quoted a price of $1,530.  Contacted Customer Service.  They won't give me that price.  Along with all the PPR's I need to do because Pro Series Basic doesn't support some forms, it costs me much more than Drake would charge.  any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 10

Is the $1,149 for new users or renewals? Renewals always cost more.

Go to Drake.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

@psaund9860 wrote:

The Web site is showing Pro Series Basic; 4 states with Fast Path for $1,149.  I am quoted a price of $1,530.  Contacted Customer Service.  They won't give me that price.  Along with all the PPR's I need to do because Pro Series Basic doesn't support some forms, it costs me much more than Drake would charge.  any suggestions?

If price is your main consideration, you may want to go with Drake, Ive heard that its much more affordable than Intuit software.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

@psaund9860 wrote:

Yes, that little number 1 next to that $1149 price, if you scroll down to see what that little 1 means...

1.  Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 8

@psaund9860 wrote:

Along with all the PPR's I need to do because Pro Series Basic doesn't support some forms, it costs me much more than Drake would charge.  any suggestions?

I understand that support is also better with Drake, but then I am not sure what software package support is not better.

Highlighted
Level 1

the charges to my card was over 1500 dollars when last year was about 1200.  Why the higher cost and what other benefits am I getting or was a charged the wrong amount

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@elnotario wrote:

the charges to my card was over 1500 dollars when last year was about 1200.  Why the higher cost and what other benefits am I getting or was a charged the wrong amount

The higher cost is because they added a couple of new forms plus they have pretty much replaced support with this beautiful forum that is a dream come true for us regular users.

Did I really manage to say that with a straight face?

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers