Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REMOVING THE ERROR

Tina25
Level 1

I have a client that isn't receiving a refund from Federal or state but the system is asking for his routing # and account #.  I went thru everything on Federal & state clicking no on the electronic refund.  I need to know what to do.  Any clues!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

On the federal info worksheet, go to part lX, and answer question on "use electronic withdrawal for federal balance due". See if that helps 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure the direct deposit box isnt checked and the direct debit box isnt checked at all on either the fed or state return, and be sure you dont have any blank or ghosted spaces in the bank info lines. Use backspace and delete in the bank account and routing number boxes to be sure...I saw someone else in a ProSeries FB group mention a similar issue.....not sure if she ever got it resolved, I just recently noticed that the blank ghosted spaces in those boxes make the direct debit box light up pink.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Tina25
Level 1

I have checked everything so that the box all say no to direct deposit and the boxes are still red.  I guess I'll call Pro Series.

0 Cheers
Jamesrowe
Level 1

Try going to the electronic funds withdrawal of estimated tax smart worksheet-remove any X's next the installment number-I called pro series and that is what they told me to do