Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Schedule B and Schedule 1 not appearing in my final return?

Level 4

For a Single taxpayer with income from W-2's, Interest and Dividend accounts, and an IRA Rollover.

No Schedule 1 or Schedule B showed up in the final tax return.  The Interest figures and Dividend showed up on the actual return.  This is the first time this has happened to me.  Is there an explanation?  Thanks so much!  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

As mentioned above, maybe they dont meet the threshold for requirement?

I like to see Sch B no matter how much income is on it, so I set it to Print If Any Data....you can do that in File > Print > Control Which Forms Print and find Sch B and set to If Any Data

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Level 4

Testing

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Schedule B is only required when interest and dividends are above a certain dollar amount.

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

As mentioned above, maybe they dont meet the threshold for requirement?

I like to see Sch B no matter how much income is on it, so I set it to Print If Any Data....you can do that in File > Print > Control Which Forms Print and find Sch B and set to If Any Data

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Level 4

Thanks so much.  Just after writing the Question I realized the answer!  I had been counting the tax exempt interest!  Thank you for the tip to Print the Schedule B!