Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Form 8829 not print with the return?

Hugh01
Level 1

Form 8829 (Home office deduction) does not print with the return.  Why?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you use Print Preview, does it show up in there?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Hugh01
Level 1

No, Form 8829 (Home Office) does not show up as a form that is to be printed.  There is no option to print it. Yet the calculated total does appear on Schedule C line 30.

0 Cheers
suongtran
Level 1

I'm having the same problem as you. 😞

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

@IntuitGabi  could you please look into this please. It is also, not printing for me. Thanks

IntuitGabi

Sure! Let me look into this. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
IntuitGabi

We were unable to recreate this. Please comment below if you're still experiencing this error with additional information like a screenshot of the Print Center or an error message. Thank you. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

@IntuitGabi  When I do a "print preview" schedule C Pg 1, and 2 show up then further down the list it shows another schedule C, and that one is actually the 8829. and it does print with the return  

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's October 13th so it's not going to be fixed before the due date even if they could "recreate" the problem.  Time to move on with plan B.  But keep plan B handy for next year ----------- who knows if it will be fixed for next year 😬

Slava Ukraini!