Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you post partnership distributions in ProSeries when preparing the partnership returns?

davetodd11
Level 5
I posted the annual distributions on each partner's "Schedule K-1: Partner's Share of Inc, Credits, Dedns, Etc." worksheet on Line 19 using Code A, but the distributions are not populating into Part II, Section L on that worksheet.  Is there somewhere else that I should be posting the distributions?
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
davetodd11
Level 5

That worked - thanks.  When I posted them in each partners K1 worksheet, those values overrode the manual ones in the Schedule K-1: Partner's Share of Inc, Credits, Dedns, Etc. and the values pulled into Section L of that worksheet.  Much obliged!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

I think you are doing it the right way and you just have to manually enter that number

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

You post distributions on each partners K1 worksheet, then it will flow to the Schedule K-1: Partner's Share of Inc, Credits, Dedns, Etc." worksheet 

davetodd11
Level 5

That worked - thanks.  When I posted them in each partners K1 worksheet, those values overrode the manual ones in the Schedule K-1: Partner's Share of Inc, Credits, Dedns, Etc. and the values pulled into Section L of that worksheet.  Much obliged!