Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I be able to print NJ returns. Is there a way to print them now?

RlonNJ
Level 1

Today 2/12/2022

Updates are in! Update Installed products and refresh updates.

0 Cheers

As of today, 2/12/2022 and after my update, I can print NJ return as long as the 8879 is unchecked. I believe there are also other common business-related forms (i.e., if you have a sch C) that will not print. Therefore, if any forms are not final and you want to print NJ you would have to uncheck them. For e-signature, I believe you would have to do the same on the client copy print screen before requesting your e-qignature. 

THIS IS A TOTAL EMABARRASMENT FOR INTUIT AND THE PROSERIES TEAMS! I AM CERTAINLY GOING TO RESEARCH THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SWITCHING. SOMETIME PAYING A LITTLE EXTRA IS WORTH IT. 

westax
Level 3

They are too busy promoting Turbo tax and Quickbooks to help their professional customers. I also can not print the Client billing. Next year I will be looking to buy somewhere else! 

I just called on Saturday and they are not open on 2/12/22! Are you kidding me? 

I am disgusted!

westax
Level 3

I am President of the South Jersey Chapter of The New Jersey Association of Public Accountants. I am going to take a poll of my membership to find out what everyone is using. 

westax
Level 3

Folks I think I found a work around! I went to the last page of the NJ return. Right clicked and hit print.

IT WORKED. IT PRINTED THE ENTIRE NJ RETURN. Now if only I can print my invoice! 🙂

Let's face it. We don't bust our asses for free! And obviously Intuit doesn't bust there's for money!

Closed on a Saturday, they obviously don't care about their customers!

kadcpa750
Level 2

You're a genius.  That worked for me too.

0 Cheers
westax
Level 3

Solved the issue. Remove the NJ8879 and you will be able to print the forms. All except NJ8879.

Funny how ATX, Drake, H&R can all print it but Pro Series can't. Anybody wonder why? I think they are investing too much of their recourses trying to pull clients from us with Turbo Tax! We need to teach Intuit a lesson! For the money we spend we deserve better! Not even open the first week of filing season to help their clients is despicable! 

0 Cheers
westax
Level 3

I found and resolved the issue. See my post.

0 Cheers
JOHNNYCPA
Level 3

do you have basic or professional?

0 Cheers
JOHNNYCPA
Level 3

i have proseries basic and I can not print NJ returns

0 Cheers
kc
Level 2

Still Totally Ridiculuos. There Lacerte version which is much more expensive works fine but not Proseries as of this morning. I called and they promised me Friday night then this morning.

0 Cheers
curt1
Level 4

Bingo!  Can you even imagine how much all those turbo tax ads cost intuit during the NFL playoffs and superbowl?  Definitely enough to have fixed all the proseries bugs a couple times over.  proseries has been wilting on the vine and is not in the long term plan.

0 Cheers
kaseyCPA
Level 3

This is maddening! I have a stack of finished returns that I cant create a pdf copy of for the clients! Affecting both NJ and PA.

0 Cheers
kaseyCPA
Level 3

Still waiting 2/16/22

0 Cheers
moshe
Level 3

Looks like if you update now, you should be able to print NJ.

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Yes, you can now print NJ once you do the update.

0 Cheers