Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to speak to a human

On three occasions I registered and filled out all the documents to file returns electronically. On all three occasions, the application, etc. was done with the aid of Intuit customer service reps. Each time, I was told everything went fine and that I was now registered and could begin filing returns electronically. After attempting to file the first return, am now being advised I am not registered with Intuit to file returns. WHAT NOW. IS THERE ANYONE AT INTUIT WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING? CAN I SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN FINALLY GET THIS MESS STRAIGHTENED OUT.  Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Have you attempted to relicense the program yet?   TOOLS > License Product

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
motax
Level 3

I wonder if he's referring to IRS e-filer registration.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im guessing its the EFIN application that Intuit needs, once they have it and update their systems, you need to relicense your product to update your program...thats how I remember it working for me a few years ago.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I'm not sure yelling at people in this forum, will help anything but your pent up frustrations.  The people that post here are Pro Series USERS... not employees of Intuit. Most of these people have firms of their own that prepare lots of tax returns each year.... and graciously give of their time  occasionally during the day to try to help other users through the knowledge they have gained over the years as users.. and learners when other users helped them. No one here has set hours to read and help in discussions...they just do it randomly and voluntarily because as some point in time previously someone on here has helped them.  We ALL share your animosity toward Intuit at times...i have a major issue going on with e-filing myself at this very moment(and for the last 5 days)...but yelling at people on this forum is really something you should reconsider.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
IRonMaN
Level 15

Jenny (18008675309) appears to be the only one that seems to understand but she only works Friday afternoons.

Slava Ukraini!