Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNEMPLOYMENT

LeicesterMa
Level 2

Why can Drake already make the changes in their programs and released the information to their accountants and Pro series can't. This was updated by Drake 3 days ago.

Also ProSeries suggests to lock already filed tax returns with unemployment. Why don't they add a button to force the calculation instead of doing it automatically? I'm afraid that when I look for already filed tax returns using proseries script in order to lock the files, the script will open the return to look for the unemployment thereby causing the inclusion. Am I wrong?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

Drake pulled their update back for further revision. Yesterday I think.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

But Drake also doesn’t add the exclusion back to the states that are currently not conforming.  Let’s wait and see what Intuit does.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

Sounds like you should switch to Drake.

LeicesterMa
Level 2

i love intelligent and well thought out replies.

I will probably take your advice.

sjrcpa
Level 15

Drake pulled their update back for further revision. Yesterday I think.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I literally just talked to someone that uses Drake.  He said this morning it was now adding back the exclusion to MN.

Slava Ukraini!
jc1628
Level 3

Is Drake adding the UCE to M1NC? I assumed that Proseries was waiting for MN to update the form to add a line for UCE. I also have been trying to figure out what line of M1M to add it back on as an option. 

0 Cheers