Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment

rcwood1957
Level 2

How/where is the unemployment up to $10,200 offset in tax program? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure it will be a very simple procedure - once the software is updated, after the IRS updates their software, after it is signed into law.

Slava Ukraini!
rbynaker
Level 13

I guess not everyone learned this from watching Saturday morning cartoons like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
schoolhouse rock taught me way more than government or history classes in high school LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

School House Rock didn't exist when I was a kid.  Everything I learned was from Looney Tunes.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

Intuit is so busy working on this they haven't had time for a pop-up message for their customers telling them they are busy working on it.  

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

🤣 Loved these School House Rock cartoons Saturday morning. 

Im surprised they haven't cancelled these like they did to Pepe Le'pew! RIP!  

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@rbynaker wrote:

I guess not everyone learned this from watching Saturday morning cartoons like I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

I think that link is the only response we should give to these questions for the next few days.  😂

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahaa...i concur

Camp1040
Level 10

Unless the ACME counter is made from kryptonite I can't imagine any counter in this universe being able to keep up with the next round of questions heading for the forum

😢

qbteachmt
Level 15

At least it finally passed in the House. The President still needs to sign, which isn't planned until Fri, for it to even become law.

I lost the counter, when it whizzed past this morning on its way to Spring Break.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.