Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unemployment update when using the cloud service

nmr12354
Level 3

Can't seem to update my software for the unemployment update. I am using the cloud service. I have turned the computer off and restarted several times, but the software will not update for the unemployment exclusion. When I updated the software on my hard drive, the update worked and I have the unemployment exclusion on my hard drive software. Has anybody else had this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
HillBilly
Level 3

Same problem for me in cloud version.  May be the cloud will be updated over night.  Probably quicker & in rush to get out to desk top users.

Have a great day!

0 Cheers
nmr12354
Level 3

I figured it out last night. Go up to the top of the screen where it says update. and scroll down where it says Refresh updates. ( 2 items below where it says update installed products) . I did that and they came through last night.  good luck 

HillBilly
Level 3

Thanks,  When I fired up system this morning,  the system updated automatically and the calculation sheet was there.  In the past I have used the feature you suggested, both desk top & cloud and has worked well.  This refreshes all updates & was suggested to me by support 2 to 3 years ago to run occassionally to insure all updates are current.

Have a good-one!

0 Cheers