Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment Compensation Exclusion Worksheet

Gloria2
Level 1

Do we have the update?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Schlof
Level 3

I just looked and see no changes made yet.

0 Cheers
acuny
Level 3

The Other Income is missing the new line 23e, which is where the UCE is supposed to show and then carry over to Sch 1, line 8 (if I understand correctly). The update I got today (yes, I ran a full "Tools - Repair Updates") does not have this. Would love guidance by Intuit on when to expect this.

0 Cheers
bethlynnkelly
Level 2

They've already updated Lacerte and ProConnect with the unemployment exclusion forms hours ago.  Not sure why they are leaving Proseries customers like us out in the cold!  Guess it's not enough that they charge us $2400 a year.

0 Cheers
xat
Level 1

I updated software and then checked Other Income page but there was no 23E yet. Maybe Proseries Basic is not updated yet

0 Cheers

You pay ONLY $2400?  I pay over $6300.  Seriously, what version do you have that is only $2400?

Thi Mai
Level 1

I have not seen the Proseries Professional Update either for Unemployment exclusion. Not sure what happened?

0 Cheers
bethlynnkelly
Level 2

I only do unlimited personal returns.  I pay $111 for each corporate return I file, which I was not including. They told me if I wanted unlimited corporate returns too it would be $7000. I only do 10-15 a year right now...so I pay the $111 per return. Since the unemployment exclusion only applied to personal returns I was only including that fee for me. If you add in my esignatures and my corporate return purchases it’s over $4000 easy.

0 Cheers