Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Open Proseries 2020

FGarcia1986
Level 1

I recently Installed ProSeries 2020. On each of my workstation's I am having the same issue. Whenever I attempt to open Proseries, it states unable to locate ProTax2020.exe. Whenever I click browse it is not located in the folder. I have tried to uninstall, and when it begins I get the error message "Nothing to uninstall".

I have run set up on multiple occasions on multiple computers and all with the same result. Now I understand that the problem must be in my admin computer, but I would not even know where to begin. 

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

When you run the executable file from the workstation, does it install Proseries without any errors? You need to navigate to the Admin folder that contains the workstation executable file so that it installs on the workstation. I have had a network set up for 10 years and have no problems, so you WILL get it to work.

0 Cheers