Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble uploading from financial institutions

riverarick
Level 1

None of my clients or myself can download 1099 information about stck transactions using the import function on intuit pro basic program.  Is anyone having that problem also.  Called intuit and they were not helpful.  Is anyone having this problem and if not how did you get the download?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
sheinz
Level 3

I have also had 2 clients tell me they were unable to get this function to work after I sent them emails to do so.  Last year this function broke half way through tax season.  Question whether this was fixed or not.

0 Cheers
sheinz
Level 3

As a follow up to my previous post, when my clients try to download their brokerage information the Proseries system gives them the error message that the account information is non-existent or account owner isn't found.  One client tried for over an hour trying various combinations of the information requested for the download.

0 Cheers
riverarick
Level 1

My clients still are downloading blank 1099B stock tranactions

0 Cheers