Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is an awesome TurrdoTax question ...

TaxGuyBill
Level 15
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
abctax55
Level 15

OMG... I bookmarked the link so I can read some of the questions just for entertainment.  Gotta' go look at THAT one 😂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

Lol, this must be a fill-in-the-blank exercise.  Even though there's more of a case now to argue that costs of face masks may qualify as medical expense under §213 and based on previous rulings, there is no definitive guidance and the tax benefits would just be marginal.

If we are to take it at face value, perhaps someone will tell the OP the cost of the new face may qualify if it's medically necessary to fix the broken face. 🙄

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Jensen,  "take it at face value"

Did you really just say that?   🤣🤣

( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

@abctax55 wrote:

OMG... I bookmarked the link so I can read some of the questions just for entertainment.  Gotta' go look at THAT one 😂

Why are they asking the OP to clarify?  It's plain as daylight it's a "new face", for crying out loud! 😂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

@abctax55 wrote:

Jensen,  "take it at face value"

Did you really just say that?   🤣🤣

Yes, I did.  No pun intended. 🤣

Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Come on... own it ! 😉

( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

@abctax55 wrote:

Come on... own it ! 😉

I confess... my first sin of the year.  🤣🤣🤣

Still an AllStar
BobKamman
Level 15

Smartphone face/cellphone face or “Phone Face” is a term increasingly used to describe the overall shortening of the neck muscles along with a diagonal, gravitational pull on the jowls and neck skin whenever a person spends hours-upon-hours looking down at their smart phone, reading device, laptop or tablet

IRonMaN
Level 15

I guess we have to face that fact that the question is unique.  I'm  guessing they maybe got their face broken by someone that took offense to them not wearing a mask in public.  If it had been posted here, my guess would have been that they broke their face by attempting to smile.  We all know that a sense of humor is lacking by a lot of folks posting questions here.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

@IRonMaN  "We all know that a sense of humor is lacking by a lot of folks posting questions here."

The more you know about Asperger"s Syndrome, the less difficulty you have in understanding many of the people who find a home in the accounting profession.