Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax import

slee
Level 1

I'm having issues with importing data from scanned pdf.  Job stays stuck on processing (2 days now). I have tried updating and it doesn't help. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I wasn't aware we could import data from a PDF.....are you sure this function is suppose to work like that?    have you done it in the past?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

But do you really trust Intuit enough to do that for you correctly? 😮

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

But do you really trust Intuit enough to do that for you correctly? 😮

I dont , so Ive never imported anything, but I didnt think pdfs were even an option.  I thought you could only import the file format the brokerages make available for importing (whatever type that may be)

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
slee
Level 1

Yes, for the past 4 years

0 Cheers
Neal-Boismenue
Level 1

You have to review the information imported before it becomes part of the return.    I cant get this add on to work either

0 Cheers

Add the date of birth, exit the return back to the homebase screen and reenter the return. The screen will pop up sayig "Ready for Import" and you can click it to have the data enter itself in the return on each field. 

Then you're happily reviewing your return and collecting your money from the customer 🙂 

Don't mention it.

0 Cheers