Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Form

DennisW
Level 1

When will Form 990 be available in ProSeries - 2020 Software?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Dalia Wood
Level 1

The "release notes" say Feb 12th, but this seems so late.  I am hoping that someone from Intuit can update us on why it's so late this year?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The 990 is a moving target every year, they push it later and later, Id be surprised if it was ready to go on the 12th.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

You should bookmark your program's Forms list:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

And use it to monitor what matters to you.

Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income TaxFinal on 02/12/2021, EF on 02/12/2021

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"The "release notes" say Feb 12th, but this seems so late.  I am hoping that someone from Intuit can update us on why it's so late this year?"

The IRS has pushed the start of e-filing back to Feb 12th, which is a sign of them being behind the 8 ball this year.  It is only natural for 990s to be a little later than normal since the due date for a calendar return is May 15th.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

"since the due date for a calendar return is May 15th."

+ 2 more days 🙂

May 17 this year.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
Accountant-Man
Level 12

990 is always later than the rest because 1) fewer users, and 2) May due date, not April.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.