Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System says fast path license is not active

Franklin3
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

If you have a current tax year 2019 license, go to Tools and License products and this should pull that down, eliminating your error.

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Cheers
Synergy
Level 2

so I have been on with customer service and tech support for fast 5 hours with NO resolution...

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

@Synergy about this topic? Of fast path not being active, or something else?  I don't see anyone holding for that long, or anyone on a call that long.  What is the error you're receiving?

0 Cheers
Synergy
Level 2

I currently have 2 phone lines holding...

the error I get when attempting too efile is EFIN Expired...

I have worked with 4 reps so far each time.. updating screen sharing and nothing.. I get transferred off again to hold...

0 Cheers
Synergy
Level 2

no this does not and Customer Service Reps have NO clue how to resolve...

3 days I have been having this issue...

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Ok, since it's not related to this topic, I would normally recommend that you create a new post, however, since this relates to your EFIN and this is a peer-to-peer based forum, users here will likely not be able to assist you with this, since this is account specific.  Customer Service is your best bet in this case since this relates to your specific account. 

0 Cheers
Synergy
Level 2

the error message states license then Customer service took me too other page... I have 56 returns to efile... I have been on the phone since 8 am it is now 322 pm

2 phones holding listening to this crappy music...

what other options do I have as NO ONE IS PICKING up the calls. 

0 Cheers