Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for printing option

ff
Level 4

I continue to beg you to enhance your ProSeries Pro software to allow the ability in the "Choose Items to Print" to add an "Uncheck All" option to make my life easier by being able to then choose forms without having to uncheck a zillion forms to print just the few forms I want, i.e. the invoice, or tax history and two year comparison, etc.   

Your suggestion to mess with defaults of what prints with the client copy doesn't fly.   The "uncheck all" option doesn't seem difficult and perhaps I'm not the only person who would appreciate this.  I don't know that this suggestion isn't out there already.  I don't expect that after perhaps twenty years of asking that this will be done. 

Maybe I'm missing something, but after asking for years on other support calls, I don't recall any solutions.

Thank you.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I use Print Return and then Print Preview and you can uncheck all with one click and only check those that you want, or only uncheck ones that you don't want and the rest of the return will print...using print preview also lets you view the actual forms prior to printing, which comes in handy.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
ff
Level 4

I should have added that I usually print to a PDF to send to clients separately from the tax return and letters, and using Print Preview doesn't let one print to a PDF.  Printing to the printer isn't what I want.  I appreciate the suggestion, though.  Thanks.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ah, ok...I almost added 'if youre printing to PDF my method wont help you'.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

You realize you are posting on the internet to a peer user community? This is not "you" meaning Intuit support or tech support. This is "you" as in you and all the other end users.

"I don't know that this suggestion isn't out there already."

You asked in the wrong place for getting Intuit's attention. Suggestions section is here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/community-suggestions/idb-p/601

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

You can install a "virtual" PDF printer, and then the print dialog in any program acts the same as always, though.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers