Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit ProSeries Professional product defects electronically

gparch1
Level 3

Is there a way to submit product defects for ProSeries Professional online or via email to Intuit?  It does not make sense to wait for an extended period on the phone to speak with a level 1 support person at Proseries who rarely can understand the questions we ask let alone appreciate the features with the product that are not working correctly.  The latest example is the CT-EITC form is incorrectly designed and does not function properly.  I should be able to submit this electronically to Intuit.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

and they would be bombarded with people complaining about every little thing.

If you can explain whats happening/not happening, and someone else can confirm its a program defect, not just user error, we can flag an employee in here to turn it over to development.

Would be great if they had a page where known defects were listed and shown if theyre being worked on and a tentative ETA on a fix, but they just dont have anything like that.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
RollTide68
Level 8

You can use the link below to submit your "idea"

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/idb-p/603

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

+1 to what Lisa said..   people have been submitting possible issues here or in the tax idea exchange.  We try to keep an eye on things, but folks like Lisa and Iron Man will tag me when something comes in that is for sure an issue - that usually gets my attention quickly.

gparch1
Level 3

So how do we get the CT EITC sheet fixed in ProSeries so that it correctly flags when a person is self-employed, accepts the W2 federal EIN, W2 state registration number and amounts paid for CT State income tax? Right now, we cannot efile any CT returns with EITC due to product defects with CT state  software.

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Stay tuned.. routing to someone who handles possible form / content issues

SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

This issue has been reported to the development team for review.

maryellenk123
Level 2

Any updates as this issue is still on going for me?