Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State returns not yet processed

Tedy Bruschi
Level 1

I have a MA and a CO e-file submitted 2/5 along with federal returns.  Federal was accepted by IRS on the 2/13.  States "sent to state", but still no acceptance or rejection.  Anyone else having issues with states?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its a weekend, give it until the end of Monday before panicking....oh but Monday is a holiday, so maybe you wont see anything until Tuesday.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
AcctCyn61
Level 1

Yes, also not receiving state acknowledgements from NY & NJ

0 Cheers
Tedy Bruschi
Level 1

Just a follow up.  I checked this morning.  Still not accepted or rejected by state.

0 Cheers
Tedy Bruschi
Level 1

Afternoon follow up.  CO e-file now accepted!  MA, ME, NC and NY still not accepted of rejected by state.

0 Cheers
Mary Lu
Level 1

all fed have been accepted but MA is still 'sent to state' tuesday afternoon

0 Cheers
Mary Lu
Level 1

talked to proseries, they say it is Massachusetts not them

0 Cheers
clfinanzas
Level 1

I am having a similar issue with three of my CO state returns that I submitted on 03/08/2021. The federal IRS returns have been accepted, however the state returns have been "received by agency", but not "accepted". Did you have to contact the State in order to get this resolved, or did it naturally resolve itself over time?

0 Cheers