Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

state return received by intuit

icris04
Level 3

I sent a return first week of February, federal refund issued already, and state shows just accepted by intuit, but not show accepted by state. I tried updated and still showing the same. client have not received state refund, and other clients I did after that one, had no problem.. any recommendation?

thanks. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Does your state offer something similar to "where's my refund"? 

If they have no record, it could be held up or caught in limbo @ Intuit. I would then advise calling support.  

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
PBinNJ
Level 3

It may depend upon the state. My NJ returns are sent to the state right away like the federal but it takes about 24 to 36 hours to be accepted by NJ.  

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Does your state offer something similar to "where's my refund"? 

If they have no record, it could be held up or caught in limbo @ Intuit. I would then advise calling support.  

icris04
Level 3

Thanks for the advise! I totally forgot about that option check my refund on the state... yes they don't have it. so I will contact intuit, should be "stuck" somewhere there! Thanks again. 

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Good luck!!! 

Im not sure what this person can do.....

@IntuitAustin 

Can you help?

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

If you're concerned the state hasn't received the return, you could locate the submission ID for the state return, then call the state taxing authority to inquire about the return. Here's an article on locating the submission ID 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/where-to-locate-the-submission-id-for-an-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"