Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State return disappeared from pending e-file returns

PATAX
Level 15

Returns we're finished and everything okay. Received signed signature forms back and when I went into e-file only the federal return is here.. The state return disappeared from the e-file module under pending returns. Must be some kind of computer glitch. I would appreciate any help if anyone knows how to fix this

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

Update - may help others: The state returns to be efiled for a few clients only were moved for some reason all the way to the bottom of the efile client list, i.e. it segregated state efile return from federal efile return for a few clients only. Appears to have happened after an update was downloaded.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
PATAX
Level 15

Update - may help others: The state returns to be efiled for a few clients only were moved for some reason all the way to the bottom of the efile client list, i.e. it segregated state efile return from federal efile return for a few clients only. Appears to have happened after an update was downloaded.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I was going to tell you to look at the bottom of the list, but looks like you found them!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Thanks Lisa, I do not why it did that....always something.....

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
No clue why it does it either but I saw someone a few weeks ago that mentioned it....so now we know! LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers