Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State e-file has not been accepted

cymtz
Level 1

I notice that the State of NM has not been accepted when it has been e-filed.  I do the update but it still does not accept.  Why is it taking so long.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

How long is "so long"?

Slava Ukraini!
TaxAndCoffee
Level 3

Yes, I have several NM returns waiting to be accepted as well. Mine go back all the way to Feb 13th. I don't know if NM is having issues or not? 

Coffee is life.
TaxAndCoffee
Level 3

The answer according to NM Tax and Rev is that they are behind about two weeks in processing because of a bottle-neck of returns that happened as soon as they were open for filing. So, I suppose we will have to be patient. 

The issue is not on ProSeries's end either because I called them this morning and they have said that all is fine on their end. 

Coffee is life.
PATAX
Level 15

Some states may take longer to accept returns since the coronavirus shut down affected different states in a different manner. I would just wait a little bit longer and see what happens. Just my opinion.