Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So this popped up when I started my program today...whats a Notifications InBox? Is that what theyre calling the the Yellow Banner Alert Bar?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

notificationinbox.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

Since I don't know what it is, I would rate my experience as a minus 3.  If I knew what it was, I might be willing to upgrade to a minus 2.  This evidently is just another episode of "Intuit Says the Darndest Things".

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN 👍would intuit's time and resources be better spent on other matters instead of that?... Just wondering... and as you know just my opinion...

dkh
Level 15

You get all the cool stuff !!!!      

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It popped up after I opened/closed the yellow banner alert...so Im guessing that's what its referring to, but to me, an "inbox" is a message that you can reply to....not just an alert message, so I find it odd they would refer to it as an "inbox".

I X'd out of the window, I didnt give it any stars!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

That is a new "enhancement" that will cause the program to repeatedly crash and Intuit will raise the cost of the software.

PATAX
Level 15

@TaxGuyBill👍 I did not think there was anybody out there as cynical as I am but you have me beat... I am going to have to check my DNA relative reports and see if I have a distant relative named Tax Guy Bill...

dascpa
Level 11

I put down 5 stars and got a reply with a year's free ProSeries software (2007 version), $100 Blockbuster gift card, and 100 tokens at Chuck-E-Cheese.

dkh
Level 15

LAUGHING.pngLAUGHING.png

IRonMaN
Level 15

I see they must have run out of their Steak and Ale gift certificates.

Slava Ukraini!
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Those funds would have been better spent on the dividend.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@dascpa you may have some traveling to do, but those are valid gift cards BLOCKBUSTER  CHUCK E CHEESE 

They really cheated on the free downloads! https://accountants.intuit.com/tax/proseries/resources/prev-versions.jsp

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers