Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senate Passed Bill-Why Hasn't ProSeries Updated the Software?

dascpa
Level 11

And once again, how soon to people asking on this Board and my client's calling.

Need to win the lottery and stop this crap - former employee did win $83 million.  Hence the term "former".

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
rbynaker
Level 13

@dascpa wrote:

And once again, how soon to people asking on this Board and my client's calling.

Need to win the lottery and stop this crap - former employee did win $83 million.  Hence the term "former".

How soon?  Sorry DAS, you're already late to the party!  At least 3 TTers have already grabbed onto previous posts asking when Intuit is going to fix the software.

The good news is you're already holding your MD UI returns right? 🙂

I'm thinking now may be the best time for a vacation.  Come back to work on the first of April and see if we need to do extensions then or if the IRS/Congress has done it for us.

itonewbie
Level 15

Just when we thought the last season was like no other...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

Honestly, you had to ask? Because now that's a search result...Sheesh. Don't keep making it so easy...

Here's what I already posted on this forum:

"House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said the House will vote Monday night on the rule laying out terms for the bill’s consideration, and the House will vote on Tuesday on the Senate-passed version of the bill."

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.