Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule E

KE
Level 1

How many Schedule E's can LaCerte or ProConnect handle?  I would need at least 30

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

30 rental properties only require 10 Schedule E's.  Most software (including ProSeries) can accommodate 25 Schedule Es (75 rental properties).

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You have 90 properties?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
KE
Level 1

The client has approx 30 rental properties, so I am looking for a software that can accommodate more than that as they are still growing.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

30 rental properties only require 10 Schedule E's.  Most software (including ProSeries) can accommodate 25 Schedule Es (75 rental properties).

cmpcpa
Level 1

I'm in the same situation.  I can add the 23 properties but the Columns on the show properties

PAGE 1    PROPERTIES:  A, B, C, D

PAGE 2   PROPERTIES:  E, F, G, H

PAGE 2   PROPERTIES:  A, B, C, D    (Should be I, J, K, L on Page 3)

PAGE 2   PROPERTIES:  A, B, C, D    (Should be M, N, O, P on Page 4)

PAGE 2   PROPERTIES:  A, B, C, D    (Should be Q, R, S, T on Page 5)

PAGE 2  PROPERTIES:  A, B, C          (Should be U, V, W on Page 6)

So...is there a way to get it to Print showing with Pages 1, 2, 3, 4 5, 6

Because...also the "Statements relating to other expenses" for Properties I, J, K ..to .. W

don't print out on the back pages because it thinks they already printed for Page 1 and Page 2 and the second and third and fourth and fifth and sixth pages are LOST as it doesn't recognize the duplication of 5 pages showing Page 2 

Help!

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

There is only 3 properties per Schedule E, not 4.

Have you tried printing to PDF to see if that is working correctly?  Sometimes here are some weird printing errors, but if you print it to PDF it shows up correctly.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I see now you are referring to 8825, not Schedule E, and that you are using Lacerte, not ProSeries as this original question is about.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/form-8825-for-llc-and-sch...

0 Cheers
cmpcpa
Level 1

I am referring to both the Form 8825 and Schedule E

Form 8825, they have an LLC with 23 properties   (allows 4 properties per page)

Schedule E, they have personal 1040's with 30 properties   (allows 3 properties per page)

0 Cheers