Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam calls

MikeZ21
Level 1

Is Intuit calling ProSeries customers this week regarding the program error that occurred in which NYS income payments scheduled for direct debit on L|July 15th actually came out on April 15th?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
rbynaker
Level 13

Maybe?  There was an error between Intuit and NY with a phone call solution posted in this thread:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/new-york-state-withdrawals/01...

I believe I saw posts from both Lacerte and ProSeries about this so I'm guessing the same solution applies to all Intuit software.  Looks like you have about 11 minutes left to fix this

MikeZ21
Level 1

Thanks, however, my clients are not calling NYS to try and get their money back.

I was concerned about 2 phone calls that I received here at my office, from someone who claimed to be calling from Intuit regarding this issue. I did not trust the calls as being legit. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@AshleyatIntuit    can you look into this?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Howdy, 

The call was valid. Intuit is calling customers who may have been affected by the New York payment issue, however if you or your client don’t want to reverse the charges from New York State there is no reason to act. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"