Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return will not print after e-filing

deb24
Level 2

After e-filing, I am not able to print the return.  The printing log says everything printed, but only the Client letter actually printed.  How do I get the returnmto print?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Go into your Print Options and verify which printer is chosen for printing Tax forms, make sure some Windows or program update didnt swap it out with a different one.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Go into your Print Options and verify which printer is chosen for printing Tax forms, make sure some Windows or program update didnt swap it out with a different one.

j-henson-taw
Level 1

we are experiencing printing problems that started yesterday. so far reinstalling workstations has helped.

0 Cheers
deb24
Level 2

Thanks. After waiting an hour on hold, Tech Support suggested saving as a PDF. The return was in the C drive and I was able to print from there.  

This problem started with the update 2/25. Intuit is aware of the issue.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I updated this morning and then got the dreaded Printer error 10250, I could print to PDF, but I couldnt print to the printer.....powered off both computer and printer and restarted, all back to normal now!

0 Cheers