Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brendankutin
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are out of luck.  Consider investing a few bucks in Carbonite.  You can have an online backup done for you on a regular basis without ever thinking about it.  It comes in handy for times like these.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are out of luck.  Consider investing a few bucks in Carbonite.  You can have an online backup done for you on a regular basis without ever thinking about it.  It comes in handy for times like these.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

🤔   I think I need my eyes checked......👀    How did you know the answer when there is no question 🙄

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What is....My harddrive crashed and I lost all my client files, can Intuit send me copies?

RIP Alex Trebek!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

"How did you know the answer when there is no question"

That's just how good I am at playing this game 🤓

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff, you've obviously been doing the mind-reading classes instead of test driving the 2020 software.

Equally as obvious is the the OP hasn't been doing regular back-ups.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@dkh wrote:

🤔   I think I need my eyes checked......👀    How did you know the answer when there is no question 🙄

hahaah!! I had to re-check to make sure I didnt miss the question!!!! HILARIOUS!!!

abctax55
Level 15

It is too early in the season for us to all be this punchy.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Jeff, you've obviously been doing the mind-reading classes instead of test driving the 2020 software."

Of course.  My head gets sore enough from anvils, I'm not going to add to the pain by filling in for the crash test dummies.  I've seen how the test drives end for those guys.

Slava Ukraini!