Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPORTING HOUSE THAT WAS PURCHASED AND FLIPPED

bub
Level 1

I purchased a house and made improvements and have now sold the house.  How do I report this sale?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
fredr
Level 4

Ask turbo tax

sjrcpa
Level 15

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Ex-AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Bub as a username seems to be using ProSeries. However, Bub could first try the Web, to see what the googles tell you to take into consideration first:

Are you doing this as a business or was this a one-time thing?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
bub
Level 1

One time flip. Was wondering what forms to use in Proseries basic as it seem to be set up only for reporting 1099-B info

0 Cheers
bub
Level 1

I’m looking for how to report the sale. It seems Proseries basic only supports 1099 – B info. 

0 Cheers
bub
Level 1

What forms are used in pro series basic it seems the program only supports 1099B information

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@bub 

Please, Stop Asking again and again. This is not Live Chat. It's not Customer Support. It's not Tech Support. It's Peer Users. You are posting the same question over and over in your own topic. Everyone is a bit busy on their own stuff, right now.

Read this topic, towards the bottom, to see how the 1099-B input tool is the Sched D worksheet, and read the Intuit person's comments:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/the-2020-change-in-pros...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.