Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection issues!

mvp2885
Level 5
Have an issue. A few returns got rejected, most IP PIN, clients brought back the IP PIN, I updated their file and saved. Now when I try to "re-submit" it says it has already been sent?
I thought, based on previous years, I had to resubmit them? We have one that we updated the info on Saturday, still shows "sent to IRS" I can't send. It says "waiting for acknowledgement from taxing authority.

Basically, once the file is saved, it gets sent automatically? Please help! 
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

I am not sure but I think others have posted similar questions about this issue on this forum.. Do a quick search and maybe you can find your answer and it will save you a lot of time. Thank God nothing like this has happened to me...

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

from the EFcenter, highlight the file then hit the EFnow button, Convert and Transmit.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
mvp2885
Level 5

I do. And says it’s already been submitted. 

0 Cheers
msk77
Level 1

Refresh updates and it work for one of Client Return.

0 Cheers
mvp2885
Level 5

Intuit actually told me to go to "update Ackknowledgement" under e-file options, from there I updated, and it showed as "rejected" so it let me resent them again and it worked.